The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, February 18, 2007

I Want You Back

I'm tired & PMSing. I've been in a great mood this weekend. I just want to go to bed, but laundry MUST get done. Something about must wear clothes to work and PJ's won't cut it.

TOY's birthday gig yesterday turned out okay. None of the pictures are that good though. Game night was our friends was a good time. There were 8 of us. We are trying to figure out a Saturday in March when we can have it here.

The concert thing at Church today was GREAT! My friend went with me and he really enjoyed himself too. I'm always nervous about taking him to Church functions with me because my Church tends to be very contemporary compared to his/most Catholic Church(es).

We did lots of shopping today. It was funny, at Sam's Club (not our normal one) we ran into my friend's parents. Then at Kohl's (one of our 2 normal ones) we ran into my friend's brother & sister-in-law (J & Shell). For all the shopping we did, we have very little to show for it. I did get a nice new warm fuzzy fleece from Kohl's clearance. I should have looked for clothes for me first though, cause I got to tired/crabby to really LOOK/try on clothes. One word of advice: Don't go into Kohl's without a purse and/or coat! We figured since I wasn't paying for anything, leave my purse in the car...since its warm in the store, leave our coats too. Well, at least 3 times I got asked to help people. HELLO...I don't work here!!!!!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home