The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, February 02, 2007

Here I Am To Worship

My Dad got a quick, short rushed sounding voicemail from his parents, saying basically, they were okay & would be in contact again when they could be. Dad is stressed & just wants to really TALK to them to hear their voices, which now has me concerned. This tornado was RIGHT by them, with most of the damage the news is showing within a mile of their house.

My family is going to this ice festival tomorrow. I'm hoping my friend will want to go too. If not, I might meet my family up there without him. I love ice festivals.

My friend has to work Saturday night/Sunday morning. YUCK! We have no plans for the Super Bowl. Just lots of little blahs...but we are doing good. I'm so happy, I just need to get some security within.

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, February 06, 2007 12:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I need to work on my 'security within' issues too! You are not alone! <3 you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home