The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Undo

Not a lot to report...just blah, kinda...but not really. I don't know. So yeah...I guess blah describes it.

I made soup for dinner. It wasn't as good as I hoped. Live and learn.

Jo got a tattoo yesterday. I can't wait to see it. I can't wait to see her with her short hair too. (She chopped off like 15 inches to donate) Who knows when I'll see her though, cause my desire to drive ALL the way home doesn't exist. Like I was telling Mom today, I've never like life in Farmville, its nothing personal. I'll take my 25 minute commute to work (16 miles) or 5 minutes/2 miles over my 75 minute (60 miles) commute any day!

I'm struggling with some personal security issues. I'll make it thru, but just blah.

I'm financially stressed, but that's mainly because I'm going on VACATION! A real vacation. We leave on a jet plane for Las Vegas 4 weeks from TODAY! At this time, on March 1st, I'll be in the AIR, FLYING to Vegas for my vacation. WAHOOOOO!!!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home