The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

For Future Generations

I'm reading a book right now...Love You, Mean It by Patricia Carrington, Julia Collins, Claudia Gerbasi, & Ann Haynes. Its one of the best books I've read in awhile. I'm almost done & I find myself NOT wanting to be done with it.

In theory, I'm going home tomorrow for the night. I haven't slept in my bed since 12/20. I don't want to go home. I don't like it there. I never have & now that I've got my friend I really don't like it there. I think I'm going to talk with everyone at David's Friends tomorrow regarding joining some of the groups at the new Church. I don't want them to feel like I'm abandoning them, but I guess I'm moving on. That's one thing about Farmville USA. They don't grow up, they don't move on. Jo, you know what I'm talking about. Its not just Church people...its the whole town. Lets work at Meijer, or a factory forever.

My friend, I love him to pieces, is a real PITA sometimes. I wasn't even going to blog about this at all...but he just called and got me riled up. We don't agree on food at all. At least, not about where to eat & when. When I want to eat, he isn't hungry. When I want to go out, he wants to eat in. I'm not comfortable yet, to cook for real (not that I'm a good cook at all!) here. Its just annoying. Part of learning and growing together. But, in the mean time, just ERRRRRRRRR.

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 16, 2007 5:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh yea, I totally understand! I wonder how everyone is going to take it. I am happy you are coming home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home