The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, January 06, 2007

I Will Be Here

FYI...I'm NOT getting married in Vegas, at least, not during this trip coming up in March. I was KIDDING!

I think someone that I don't really want reading here, is reading. Oh well. My life, my blog, my business. Don't like what I have to say, go away.

My friend and I are going to my parents house soon. I'm nervous. I know I'm being silly. He's never been there, so I'm just nervous.

I had a crazy BAD panic attack last night. It scared my friend. It all started because I was sleeping (the good quality solid peaceful kind of sleep that I never get!) and my phone rang (and the ringer was all the way up).

Tonight, after visiting my parents, my friend and I are going to Shell & J's to hang out & play games with them, Steph & Cris, & their husbands. A good time shall be had by all. Or at least, by Steph & I! ;-) I've said it before and I'll say it again (and again and again probably). I'm so glad that J has returned at my friend. I'm so glad he's came to terms with his brother & I dating. I'm so glad that J realizes his brother and I are HAPPY and good to/for each other.

Is there a point in taking my Christmas gifts to my parents house? Just so I can move them here in the not that distant future?!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home