The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Conjure Me


Life is going well. Lots of little things I normally would be typing here, but I just don't feel like it lately. When I'm in Farmville USA, I've got so much to do. At my friend's house, I'd rather spend time with him. At Gma's there just isn't a computer and I don't feel like I need to blog so I don't go to the library like I used to. I'm sure once my friend and I settle into more of a routine, I'll be back to blogging more. Maybe. I'm 110% determined to NOT take him for granted and to always show him how much I care and appericate him.

I still haven't bought 1 Christmas gift. Who knows when I'll start that task. Hopefully soon.

Wait...Jo & I got Mom's gift. See the picture above. That's Jo, Santa, and me. Aren't we CUTE?

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home