The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, November 06, 2006

If You Ask

I'm alive & well.

Gma is HOME! You have NO IDEA how nice that is. Weight is lifted off my shoulders, for sure! She's got a nurse, nurse aide, physical therapist, & occupational therapist coming to the house...all at different times, so she's busy.

And in other IMPORTANT news...TOMORROW is election day! Do not forget to vote!


I had a fantastic weekend of doing nothing but having fun with my friend. We laughed, we cried, we talked, we cooked, we ate, we lounged, we went shopping, we visited with his friends. It was just SO nice to not really do anything but I enjoyed EVERY second of it. And Jo, his name is just fine as my friend.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home