The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

The Way

Favorite Aunt & Uncle are having little cousin's birthday party on my birthday.  They won't be upset if I can't make it.  I'm just annoyed.  I know I'm being stupid.  I SO wanted this kid born on my birthday, yet I don't want his party on my birthday.  Grow up Princess T!

In general, my family is annoying me!  Mainly things all relating to Gma.  I just want to fly to Ireland & take time off from life for a month or so.  Or maybe Hawaii.  Or maybe a cruise.  Or maybe Vegas. 

I really need to find a way to make the March 2007 trip to Vegas with my friends!!  AIOAN!  It might work out.

David's friends tonight.  The topic is "death".  I doubt I'll have much to report on the subject.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home