The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Blame, Etc.

AOL is being interesting!  There is a little error box up in the middle of my screen.  I can't click on it to make it go away, yet I can still do whatever I want.  So, I'm typing this but can't see the middle of my lines.  INTERESTING!

The past 2 days have been VERY fun, exciting, interesting, and just overall, a good time!  :-)  Maybe more on that later...

I had come to terms, so to speak, with some decisions I am making regarding Church stuff.  Tonight (in the middle of my good mood!) my Dad starts going on and on about Church stuff (one issue we are approaching VERY differently!).  I guess I'm not as calm & over the situations as I thought I was.  It was a real mood killer, for sure!

My MSU Spartans had a fabulous come back today!!!  My
Tigers lost...good thing its a best of 7 series.  My Red Wings are losing.  ERRRRRRR!  Get it together Wings!

I know lately I'm watching what I write based on a few that might be amongst the audience of readers.  I don't like doing that...but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do!  I just don't want things to get messed up!  :-)

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home