The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, October 16, 2006

Summer Love

Today is #4's birthday (I think)...his loss.

I'm in a good mood really.  Every little thing someone does right now just brightens my day.  To know that this person wants to see me happy and likes being the one to make me smile, is just so sweet.  Its interesting though, we are both so guarded.  He's shy, I'm social phobic.  He makes me laugh.  He listens.  Its fun.    Enough mushy mush.  We shall see where this leads (probably no where).

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Monday, October 16, 2006 5:23:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's timing & Will! Yay no more stupid sticks till Dec! :-) <3 you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home