The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Flood

So...I love the library. Yes I do!

Work today didn't go as well as yesterday, but all in all, the stuff I was stressing about hasn't been THAT big of a deal.

Life is going as well as can be expected. Not bad, but not great. Getting back to that content state that I was looking for.

I'm taking some chances right now. I'm not being wishy washy T. A girls gotta go what a girls gotta do! Plus, if this backfires...I know people with guncases. Lots of guncases. ;-) LMAO! (Yes, I like to say things that only Jo & I understand)

I can't wait for this weekend! Jo & I are going up north to see my cool grandparents. YAY! Fun & good food!

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 3:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can't forget this 'person' has good free pheasant jerky too! YUM!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home