The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Gravity

Somethings I forgot earlier (and I've got a few minutes before my games start!)...

I've been wanting to chop my hair since the day after Shell & J's wedding, but I never had time & money at the same time. Well, yesterday I just had enough! I couldn't wait anymore to have the time & money at the same time and went to Bo-Rics and got it cut! Its cute. Its not exactly what I wanted, but its hair & I really don't care. Yay for short hair!!!!!

Jo annoyed me a bit. She saw a need to tell Dad that I'm taking Hydroxy Cut. I did my research. I'm taking it how its meant to be taken (and ACTUALLY, I'm taking LESS then the recommendation!). Dad actually didn't have to much to say about it. He might say something about it when he's got me alone. We don't discuss my weight issues around Jo.

The baby shower that I don't want to go to tomorrow changed locations. The new location (location wise!) works out better for Jo, Shell, & I! BUT...now I REALLY don't want to go. The new location is the restuarant that ST's friend Ann works at. This is so silly of me, because I believe the girl really tries to be nice and friendly with me.

Speaking of ST, we've been playing phone tag all week. He called me yesterday & I wasn't near my phone. I didn't feel like calling back by the time I saw I missed his call. Of course, the boy can't leave a message. I love how we operate. We talk/see each other when we do and its cool. It works for us, and it works pretty well! Hmmm...wonder if he's in town. Doubt it...he was here last weekend.

Don't forget...

Go Tigers! Go Spartans! Go Red Wings!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home