The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Just Push Play

My Dad ate my dinner!  I guess that's what I get for not eating as soon as I got home.  There is other food...but not what I was planning on having, not what I want.  So, I won't eat.  Dad's going to yell, I'm sure.  Hydroxycut & mints...nummmy!  I just don't care.  I'll get a smoothie if I go to David's Friends.

Dad already commented on my not that messy, but not as neat as it should be, bedroom today.

Whatever.  I don't care right now.  Maybe Saturday I'll get my room taken care of...maybe, if I feel like it.  I don't feel like listening to anyone about anything.

I keep being vague about the issues going on with my friends.  There are basically 4 different issues.  I'm happy to say 1 got solved today!  YAY!  A small step, but a step forward for sure!!!  Another one is getting worse (and I think it will get WORSE before it gets better...if it ever gets better) and the other 2, I think, will work out with time, love, and patience.  Girls rule! 

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home