The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Under My Skin

If there is 1 thing that upsets me...its LIARS!

I wish I could put into words, the thoughts and feelings going thru my head.  Then again, there isn't a website large enough to contain this mess.

I keep thinking I can't get more upset, depressed, stressed and then something else happens!

The one that has seen me thru so much has walked away from me, from our friendship.  Did I see this coming?  Not at all.  Did this person tell me a few years ago that our friendship wouldn't last?  Yes.  Did I believe them?  Not at all.

I thought I was going to go back to sleep for a few hours, but this panic attack thing trying to go down isn't going to help me sleep any. 

I just want to find away to end all the pain.  ALL OF IT!  I hate feeling like I have no where to turn, but this little keyboard of mine.  I just sent a text to one of my best friends.  No answer.  I know everyone is sleeping and has their own lives to deal with, but this life of mine is killing me more each second.  I just want to be happy again.  Hell, I'd settle to be content right now.  Depression SUCKS!

I'm a survivor!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home