The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Vendetta

Today is my favorite cousin's birthday.  He's 6!  Hard to imagine that he's 6 already!  His birthday party is this afternoon.  I'd rather lay in bed and be crappy...but I'm going to suck up this depression mess and put on a happy face for him.  He's the cutest, sweetest, funniest little kid...plus he treats me like the princess I am!  I wonder what words of scripture wisdom he'll have for me today. 

My other little cousins have hockey today.  They are playing in this farmville town in which I partly reside (so its about 15 minutes away).  We will be going to watch little kid hockey before going to Favorite Cousin's birthday party.  I'll be on family overload come 5pm, for sure!

My plans for tonight are still up in the air.  I don't want to go out, but I probably should for my mental health.  Action, motivation, more action.

I made a card for Favorite Cousin's birthday.  I made it with scrapbooking supplies.  It turned out really cute even without being able to find the pens I wanted and then the pens I started using dying 1/2 thru.  Its sad though...my scrapbooking area is such a mess and dusty!  Everything is covered in dust!  I need to get scrapbooking!!!!!!!  I love scrapbooking, why don't I make time for it more often?  Action, motivation, more action.

I was thinking about going to the gym today...but then decided not to.  LAZY FAT A*S!  Action, motivation, more action.

We had an unexpected knock at the door at about 9am.  Gpaw decided to show up.  Good thing Dad was home.  I was the one that answered the door.  I would have no problem telling him that he's not welcome here without my Dad.  Dad plays the buffer so well.  Plus, Gpaw doesn't start any sh*t with another male around. 

I miss Trin more then I can put into words today.  Having to deal with lots of my family for the first time today without her.  Its going to suck!  How am I going to survive?  God, can we fast forward to January please?

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home