The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Mama Kin

Some of the best inventive moments were born out of “wrong thinking.” Most people start with the right way so they all follow the same path. The wrong way will lead to mistakes from which you can learn and create new discoveries – the kind of original ideas that come to life when we dare to be different, keep an open mind and have no fear of failure.

-- James Dyson
Industrial designer and inventor of the Dyson vacuum. Starbucks (The way I see it #157)


ST & I went to Starbucks over the weekend and this was the message on his cup.  I had read it but he didn't know it.  Then as I was getting ready to leave he handed me the cup and was like "Read this, its for YOU."  I wish it was that easy.  We both know its not...but I know I'm slowly making progress.

The website has lots of cool interesting (and some strange and out there!) sayings.

Nap time.


God is love!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home