The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, September 22, 2006

Falling For You

Every ounce of me that didn't want to go to work yesterday REALLY doesn't want to go today.  Add on that I don't feel that good (that's what stress & exhaustion will do)and yeah. 

As I told a friend from Church last night (yes, I actually broke down and got in touch with a Church friend, cause I didn't know what else to do!) I haven't been in the best place mentally since June.  I've been doing "better" lately...but not that good.  Right now, I'm starting to come apart again, majorly.  It sucks!  I'm reading this "Feeling Good" book still.  I read like 2 pages a day, get frustrated and put it down.  I'd rather die then continue to deal with anything.  Here we go again.  More about this depression crap later.

Hopefully, I make it thru the work day.  Physically, mentally...and with a job.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home