The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, September 18, 2006

My Hope Is You

MySpace, Blogger, & Yahoo won't let me upload pictures.  AOL won't let me send an attachment.  I'm starting to think the problem is with my computer/connection.  ;-)

Important things about Shell & J's wedding:

* Everyone that stood up in the wedding was great.  I had a blast with them all.  Even before we were all drinking, we were having a good time with each other.  The out-of-staters were even friendly.  Some friendlier then others. LMAO.
* Shell looked B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!
* My dress didn't look that bad.  I actually looked nice too.  My hair came out GREAT!!!!  I even let JJ paint my face with makeup!
* J's Dad was the only parent to cry during the ceremony.  Later in the night, when I was talking about it with him...he said "T, he's my best friend.  Seriously, that kid is my best friend!" And started tearing up again.
* The food & drinks were great and overly plentiful.
* The place we took pictures at after the ceremony before the reception...was where ST purposed I got emotional for about 5 seconds.  It was eerrrry though...cause I had my earrings that I love, from ST on.  (While everyone else wore earrings Shell bought).
* Cris' toast/speech (which she wasn't going to give!) was great.  She did a super job!
* J's brother (best man)'s toast was great too.  He even slammed his ex-wife at the end of it.  Knowing that situation, it was cute!
* I, of ALL people, danced the great majority of the night.  Once the dance floor was open, I don't think I left the dance floor unless it was to use the bathroom.  I didn't care that I can't dance...and no one else did either.  (Well, Butt did for about 30 seconds but realized that I was getting annoyed with her rather quickly)
* The ceremony was short & to the point.  VERY much Shell & J's style!
* The entire day went to FAST.  I think they need to have a do-over wedding.  ;-)


Pictures...sooner or later!

God is love!


1 Comments:

At Monday, September 18, 2006 6:02:00 PM, Blogger 21stCenturySocks said...

I'm pleased you had a good time at the wedding. It's the first time I've read your blog.
I'm only just started blogging and I can't upload pictures! There's a gap between the Hello help and the blogger help that I keep falling into!! If I find a way I'll let you know....It's just "one click" yes but what do I click!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home