The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Draw The Line

STOP picking at your face T!  Right now!  I do good for 3 days, then pick pick pick.  Then my face looks like hell for a week.  NO MORE picking! 

"Operation Ask No Questions, Tell No Lies" is in full effect right now.  What is Operation ANQ/TNL?  Its the new way of dealing with my Mom.  She can't handle stress and/or excitement.  We decided about a month ago, that Operation ANQ/TNLShe knows Gma is in the hospital.  She doesn't know Gma is having surgery on Thursday.  We will tell Mom that on a need to know basis.  IF Mom asks questions we will NOT lie though.  This is the first time we have really started to use the new operation...we shall see how it works.  Mom's family is actually COOPERATING with it!  Miracle.  Favorite Aunt called Dad's cell phone to give him info.  Then later crabby Aunt called and I answered and she was like "Good, I didn't want your Mom to answer." 

Tomorrow is rehearsal for J & Shell's wedding (but the rehearsal dinner is Friday).  I'm nervous/excited about it.  I knew I'd fill with anxiety about the situation.  I hate new things, outside my box.  It bugs me that I don't know 3 of the guys standing up for J.  Its just all outside my box.  Don't get me started on the dancing thing.  OUTSIDE MY BOX, I'LL LIVE!  I will have fun too, dammit!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home