The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Chip Away The Stone

That friend that I was VERY concerned about, well, that situation got better on Friday.  Now, tonight, its back to being concerned.  Not freaking out concerned right now, just sad helpless concern.  Friend (you know who you are!), know that I love you & would do anything for you!

It was 2 years ago, almost to the day, when I realized me & my best friend P were growing apart.  Things were just changing and I didn't need/want to be her friend anymore.  I fought and clung to the friendship about another 8 months...but I knew it was over.  Once ties were severed, it was something that I KNEW (and still KNOW!) was for the best and I have never looked back.  I don't miss her, I don't miss the friendship. 

Right now, I see the same thing happening with me and another one of my best friends.  It sucks.  I feel myself clinging onto a friendship that I know is ending.  This is hurting me a lot more this time, then it did with P.  Just blah.  I just wish this friend cared as much as I do.  I think that's part of my issue.  He cared SO much, and now he doesn't care at all.  ERRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I haven't prayed "Pat's Prayer" in a while.  I'm going back to that for a bit.  While I'm CONTENT with my single (commitment phobic!) life...I do want (and am starting to feel like God's saying its time) to find that Godly husband of mine.  lol.  Oh wait...I found him, his name is #4.  Now #4 stop being silly.  T, stop being paranoid and commitment phobic.  LOL at myself.

Off to dream about palm trees, #4, and silliness.  This Trin thing SUCKS!!!!!!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home