The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Favorite Fallen Idol

I am forever saying I'm tired or exhausted.  BUT, I am the sleep princess that really only sleeps well in my own bed, ST's bed (his current bed in Cinci), or my bed at my Dad's parents house.

WELL...life happens and things change.  I am SO exhausted.  I went outside on my break today to get some fresh air and be alone.  I was resting my head on my purse.  I FELL ASLEEP!  It was only about 10 minutes, but I was sound asleep!

Trin's viewing (which isn't really a viewing, cause there will be a closed casket) is tomorrow with the funeral on Saturday morning.  I've got a VERY busy few days.  Tomorrow will be from 04:15 til at least 23:00, Saturday will be about 08:00-04:00.  JOY!  God will carry me thru!

I just posted on Trin's
myspace page...but I need to share it here too...
Yeah, heel toe, do si do, come on baby let's go boot scoot
Ohh, cadillac black jack baby meet me out back we're gonna, boogie.
Oh, get down, turn around, go to town, boot scoot boogie.
RIP Trin Lynn, my fri-sin!  09/03/82-09/03/06

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home