The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Bright Light Fright

I'm a VERY (maybe a little bit overly) punctual person.  08:00 means 08:00.  We've known since Sunday night that we were leaving for up north at 08:00 today.  WHY can't people be ready?  That hour time gap Dad gave us was for people to finish getting ready and the putzing around the house that those people that aren't ready want to do.  ERRRRRRRRRR.  08:00 means 08:00!!!!!!!!

I *SO* wish I could be tenting it but Gpaw is to paranoid...so instead Jo & I will be sharing the floor in the very small bedroom.  So, this is the sleeping plan.  Favorite Aunt & Uncle get the BIG bedroom, (with the BIG bathroom) and the bed that normally is in my room is moved to that room for my little cousins.  Gpaw is sleeping in the recliner, Mom & Dad get the other bedroom, and Jo & I get the small room floor.  Good thing JJ & boys aren't going or Gma...and that Other Aunt, Uncle, & cousins are sleeping at their own place.  Then again, I like it better with more people when we can tent it and Favorite Uncle bring the RV and stuff.

Favorite Uncle & family aren't getting there until LATE tonight (say midnight), so Dad & I can still shoot today!  YAY!  Yay for guns and bows and all that good stuff!

God is love! 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home