The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, September 01, 2006

Mama Kin

Operation Dehydration has been underway since about 20:00 last night.  I ended up just getting my stuff done and going to bed at 22:00.  Operation Dehydration is something I do so that I don't have to stop and pee a million times on any road trip.  Its only about 3.5 hour drive.  I should be okay.  We'll have to stop at least once cause of Mom & Buddie.

BTW...yesterday was Buddie's birthday.  She's 8!  Our puppy is getting OLD!  As much as I don't like animals, I couldn't imagine having a house without a dog.  (But dogs don't belong in apartments or purses, in my opinion)

I should get packing and get ready.  We need to be ready at 08:00 and are leaving at 09:00.  Don't ask what we are doing for an hour.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home