The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 28, 2006

Walk On Water

Why can't/won't I just GO TO SLEEP lately?  I haven't been taking huge long naps that would mess with my schedule.  Within 10 minutes of crawling into bed, I've been asleep...just getting there is a problem.  Maybe cause I don't have everyone and their brother breathing down my throat lately...maybe.  If I don't get my act together quick though...people are going to be all over me again, like flies on crap.

I had another point to make...ERRRRRRRRRR.

Oh yeah.  I want to go SHOPPING!  Clothes shopping.  I need clothes that fit REALLY bad.  Most of my clothes look like crap on me lately, cause they are so big.  I know, its a nice problem to have...but I just want to go buy clothes that fit!  I'm feeling good lately about my weight (the pounds are slowly coming off again!) and I want clothes to show that I'm not fat...not clothes that hang funny and make me look 20 lbs heavier then I am.  If I could get away with wearing 1 pair of jeans everywhere I went, life would be good. 

My nice little pat on the back to myself...I am now down
32.5 lbs
from 15 months ago!  9.5 lbs to go!

Sleep...NOW.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home