The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

The Reason A Dog

That's me, impatiently waiting for everyone else to finish getting ready on Saturday morning. Nice broke out face!
That's the ice machine & me. I love ice machines. The sign on the back of our door lied though. It said there was an ice machine on every floor. I walked all over our floor and there was NO ice machine. BUT I did find the maids closet and got us lots of extra towels! I even made Cris come look for the ice machine with me! No luck. So, then I had to call the front desk and ask where the stupid (but loved!) ice machine was. Turns out that there was one on the floor above and below us...but not on our floor. Stupid lying sign!
Me being my nerd self, inside the Hershey's store.
The Chicago skyline (taken while walking to the Aquarium)
Skyline (taken while walking along Michigan Ave.)
The view from our hotel room window.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home