The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Boy-King

I just tried 3 times with 2 different pictures to upload them to MySpace and it wouldn't work. ERRRR! I'll try again later, but later always turns out to be much later!

Wednesday, I forgot to take my vitamins. Friday, I didn't have my vitamins with me. Yesterday, I forgot to take my vitamins. Today, I feel not so well. The joys of Iron Deficiency Anemia
. This is where my logic is flawed. I've missed my vitamins quiet a bit lately, I feel like I got ran over by a bus, so I don't want to take my vitamins anymore. I'm going to take them today...but I REALLY don't want to! I'm doing nothing I'm supposed to be doing lately. I need to get my butt in gear, on every front!

I going to start working on the Chicago pictures...right NOW!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home