The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Love In An Elevator

To say I'm annoyed & irritated is a HUGE understatement.  Tack on stressed & depressed and I'm a gem to deal with.  Through no fault of my own (or no choice of mine either!), I'll be living at my Gma's for a while, could be a few days...could be months.  This certainly will NOT help the depression.  Add on that I'll be sleeping to much (that's all there is to do there) and not eating...and everything is certain to not improve within my head.  I've got to find the positive in this mess.

I'll be going straight there after David's Friends tonight...so I have NO idea when I'll return.  I'm PRAYING Friday after work!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home