The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Breathless

About 2 months ago (it was the end of June, while at the Detroit Fireworks) my friend Butt said something that actually made sense.  To know Butt is to know, she's not serious very often.  Usually conversations with her involve sex or sports...nothing that deep or that important.  Its just how she is.  Well, that night she said something along the lines of "There comes a point when you have to go after what you want in life.  You don't have a lot to lose by going after it."  I think I'm getting that way with #4.  I want him, I don't have anything to lose.

My Chicago pictures are now scanned & all that good junk...now just to find time to upload them.  Like I told my Dad tonight...probably Saturday, I'll get caught up on computer junk.  I'm a nerd, I know.

Go Tigers!


God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home