The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, August 14, 2006

This House Is Rotten

I promise I'll write about my trip when I have time and/or energy.  I've only got 10 minutes right now...and that's not enough time.  I should maybe hopefully have my pictures on Wednesday, so then I can post w/ the pictures.  I'll be getting more pictures from Cris & Shell at some point.

Today was HUGE!  Mom did well yesterday and today.  All day today, she kept saying she wanted to go to the women's Bible Study.  I wasn't up to taking her.  She called a handful of ladies for rides.  No luck.  Well, Dad decided he would drop her off & pick her up since she was doing so well.  Mom ended up getting a ride home from one of the ladies, which was cool.  Mom went out without one of us!!!!!!!!!  She did well!   We were standing in the driveway waiting for her.  I'm SO proud of her.  Seriously, mushy T, is ready to cry over this.  There are VERY VERY VERY few places/people we let Mom go/deal with alone.  She did GREAT and it was outside all of our boxes some.  "God is healing her at this very moment." 

#4 is adorable.  Nothing more, nothing less.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home