The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, August 11, 2006

Sunshine Smile

Its FRIDAY!!  Fridays are usually good, but today is SUPER!  I'm off work.  I'm heading on the jet plane to CHICAGO!  Its only a short trip...but out of state AND a plane makes it a VACATION for me!

I actually managed to sleep well.  I busted butt all night, so I just passed out at about 22:30.  Slept pretty solid until 07:00.  I was very panic filled all day at work about this flying gig, but it went away for the majority when I left work.  Now, today, first thing when I got out of bed...PANIC filled!  I'm shaking as I type this.  Its not a full fledge panic attack (which I did have at work yesterday...NOT cool!), but I can see where its headed.  Thank God for good drugs.

Pictures & Chicago story will be coming soon enough.

CHICAGO here I come!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 11, 2006 3:02:00 PM, Blogger Princess PinkLady said...

Have fun!! Be safe!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home