The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Feed Me

My family annoys me!  I'm going on my trip to CHICAGO on Friday, that's 6 days!  I need every ounce of money possible!!!!  Well, Jo & I were going shopping (for clothes for the trip mainly) and Mom says "If Jo wants something, buy it and we will pay you when you get home."  Well, Jo spent $51.91 and Mom is now saying we will pay you in 2 weeks!  That doesn't work dammit!  Oh well, I'll figure it out.

Now...onto my shopping adventure!  I'm cheap & PROUD of it!

$39.99 on new sneakers (I was allowing myself up to $50)
$6.98 new shirt (which can also be worn to work)
$4.99 cute bar strapless shirt (ITS SOOOOO CUTE! Looks nothing like I would ever wear!)
$14.99 bra (on clearance...go me)
$19.99 jeans (long enough!!  another clearance find)
$30.00 for a cardigan sweater (normally $44.00)
----
116.94 (and I had a total budget of $150)

Of course, I need another top or 2...but if I don't find anything cute and cheap, I've got some I could come up with.

Red's Oldest Sister rules, so does his entire family.  Red's Oldest Sister called to check on my Gma, see how we were doing.  She wanted to make sure that we knew her entire family would be there in a second if we needed ANYTHING!  I love them! 

Tiger time...

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home