The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Lie To Me

I'm getting together with some chicks for my Church in a few minutes. I was excited about it all week, but it was supposed to happen on Thursday night, but life happens and we had to re-schedule. I don't want to deal with it today. I will, and I'm sure I'll enjoy myself but that's not the point. Its early for me (on a Saturday) and I don't want to deal with Mr. Hicks! We are getting together at his house, and I'm sure he'll be there to annoy me! Guess I better get my attitude in gear so I can fight back! Its all done with love though, I swear. ;-)

I'm going shopping afterwards to buy some cute new clothes/shoes for Chicago! 6 days!!!! Wahooooo! Plus, I just need clothes that fit, BADLY! The jeans I bought in Dec-Feb are to big. Plus, my sneakers need to go too!

2 of my and Jo's FAVORITE Christian music acts are coming to the Detroit area in October. We will find a way to go...especially because the 1 group is retiring. MercyMe & Audio Adrenaline rock!!! Out of the Christian music industry, they both are in my and Jo's top 5! Heck, they are both probably in our Top 10 of all music! It will be cool!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home