The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, August 04, 2006

Sacrifice Theory

Pictures from Shell & J's wedding shower last Saturday! Here is the happy couple, Shell & J.


The picture above is of the bridal party. Starting on the left...that's Anna, me, Steph, Shell (THE BRIDE!), Cris, & Butt.



Above we have...me, Shell, & Roe. (I'm SO sad that Roe won't be able to make the wedding! She will be on vacation celebrating her first wedding anniversary!)


Shell & Roe...also known as "The Shells"

Looking cute, like always...Cris & Roe


Last but not least...Butt & I.

I had another picture of Roe & I, but I messed it up and I'm to tired to re-add it. I'm sure this isn't going to format how I'd like...but good enough.

7 days until CHICAGO!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home