The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

I'll Be Your Saint

Well, I just sent an email to my missing cousin. Whether he reads it, replies, etc. is in God's hands. I kept it short & sweet. I don't want him to feel guilty about anything, I just want him to know that he is loved and missed. It was a difficult email to write, to say the least.

David's Friends was good tonight. The message was about fears. My anxiety is a bunch of fears when you think about it. The part that I'm trying to take with me is "God is greater than any of our fears." Little Troy will be home from the USMC on Friday! WAHOOOO! (At least, for us selfish people...he's not happy. Medical discharge.)

I've been meaning to post about my beloved Red Wings & Tigers, but I haven't had time. Maybe this weekend, I'll get around to it...maybe.

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home