The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Submarine

I feel like the harder I work to NOT be depressed, the more depressed I get. I'll be doing decent, then something happens and it sends me into such a spiral. When you are doing bad, and stuff happens, its less of a fall I guess.

Blue, my new kitten, died this morning. To say I'm sad is an understatement. Mom found her, so Mom feels like she did something wrong. Blue appeared okay on Thursday and this morning...dead. :-(

More later...

God is love!

1 Comments:

At Saturday, July 29, 2006 6:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sooo sorry about your kitty. As well as all your battles with depression. Can I help at all??? If you wanna go out sometime & chat - I can be a friend. You can have an amaretto sour & I can have a tequila sunrise. Or you can call me on the phone. I'll be praying for you too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home