The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Friday, July 21, 2006

Problem Child

Our cats had kittens a couple of weeks ago. I'm keeping one. Dad hasn't said that I can yet...but chances are VERY likely that I will get to keep it! I'm just good like that. Plus, my cat Bad is the best, funnest, coolest cat in the house right now...so if I have another cat, it will be cool too!

The new kitten, its name is Blue...but its black, with very few grey hairs on its belly. Why did I name a black cat "Blue"? Well, I like to name my cats adjectives (I know that's spelled wrong, but whatever). Then, today the kitten was laying on a blue blanket, and I noticed its blue eyes and I said "You're my boy Blue" (Old School style) and Blue just stuck! Jo & Mom think its a good name. Dad just rolls his eyes at me.

I'm trying to not let some things bother me right now...but its not easy. My Dad has very few rules. The few rules he does have might be off the wall, but its his house, his rules and I've always respected that. I'm responsible for ME! I can't control the thoughts/actions of others. I'm leaving it at that.

I HATE that ST lives 5 hours away for a million and one reasons! He's been a real source of support and strength this week...along with a little bit of tough love. I would say more nice things about him...but I know he reads here and I don't want to help his ego anymore. ;-) ST, just know...I love you to pieces and thank you.

My head and heart are very heavy tonight...but I've been up for 20 hours now and have to be up and functioning pretty early for a VERY long day!

God is love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home