The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Giving In

Proof positive the world hates me right now...I tried to post via email AGAIN (which is how 99% of my posts are sent) and its NOT working!

Tonight is my last scheduled league softball game.

Every ounce of me wants nothing to do with playing. Physically, I'm exhausted. Mentally, I know my head won't be in the game. I'm PRAYING for a thunderstorm (its VERY possible), if that doesn't work out...then I'm going to have to make a game time decision.

I'm full of little bits of wisdom...
~Until you walk a mile in someone else's shoes...
~Life is full of choices.
~It can't rain all the time.
~The Beatles are from Liverpool.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home