The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 16, 2006

I Can Dig It

I can only operate at surface level to my best friends for so long.  I've been being distant & they aren't as stupid as I think or something.  It sucks hard core that I can't just sit down and sob in the arms of my best friends.  The one lives 5 hours away, the other one and I have such opposite busy schedules.  Everything that will logically help me the most isn't possible.  I just feel stuck.  I started breaking down to ST a little tonight and while I want to break down more, it sucks to break down thru a telephone.  It can't rain all the time.  I have to find a way out of this!  I've got to help myself some before I can help others.  I've got to take care of myself, no one else is going to!

We got Chinese food for dinner tonight.  I took the fortunes from all 3 cookies (the cookies were stale!).
*  You will be unusually successful in business.
*  Don't underestimate yourself.  Your skills are now needed by others.
*  Use your charm and personality to obtain your wishes.

That 3rd one would be really true if it said "personalities".

I wish I could figure out WHAT has me depressed.  I feel like until I can get that answered, I won't be able to get out of this rut.

God is love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home