The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Pain Inside

I had some strange dreams.  I wish I could remember them.  As I was having them, I was like "this is a good dream.  I need to remember it."

I was really torn about going to Cincinnati for the weekend.  I wanted to go, but knew it wasn't possible.  When I got back in bed at 04:00, I wanted to be cuddle so bad!  ERRRRRRRR.  Probably a good idea that I wasn't in Cincinnati.  ;-)

I'm feeling decent today.  I'm trying to decide if its in my best interests to FINALLY return to the gym today or give myself a day of feeling okay.  I've got to start somewhere.  I feel like I'm starting from zero.  I'm starting to realize I'm not that fat.  I'm tall and not the smallest built girl in the
USA
.  Lose a little, tone my gut (where I know I carry about 99% of the weight I still need to lose!), and maintain.  I just want to be one of those girls that can eat anything, anytime, & sit on my fat butt!  But...NO!  ERRRRR!  Life isn't fair.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home