The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

My Will

Without going into lots of details right now...let me just say my health SUCKS at this moment.  3 sets of drugs, a heating pad, and lots of liquids and we shall see what happens.  Hopefully the pain starts to lessen ASAP (within 24-48 hours) or it could be something worse.

I'm actually HAPPY about something regarding Detroit sports!  A few things...let's start with the Tigers!  Tonight is the All-Star Game.  We sent 3 players (personally, I think we have a ton more that deserved a nod, but there is always next year).  Go Tigers!  We went into the All-Star Break with the best record in ALL of MLB!  Proves that miracle theory. ;-)  The Tigers record at the break is BETTER than it was when we won the World Series in 1984.  Tonight's All Star game will be featuring a STARTING Detroit Tigers Pitcher & Catcher!  Go Rogers & Pudge!


The Sports nerd in me, continues...my beloved Red Wings made me a happy girl!  For some reason, I took a real liking to #11, Daniel Cleary.  Cleary was re-signed for 2 years!
 

Of course, it can't be all smiles.  The Red Wings have decided to not re-sign Manny Legacy.  While, I don't like that...the fact that Belfour & Hasek
seem to be the front runners for the job...pisses me off!  They are both old with a history of injuries!  While, Hasek did win a cup with us...he then retired, to only come back, have us shell out millions of dollars on the strangest goalie mess ever, to suck.  He screwed us that year, thank God we had a good back up then!  Wait...that back up was Manny!  I've got 110% confidence in our back up for this coming season, Chris Osgood.  He won a cup with us too & didn't screw us when he left & has been cool since coming back.  At this point, just make Osgood the starter!  If we sign Belfour, that's as bad as signing Roy!  At least that moron knew when to retire!  Also, I wish the Red Wings could just get things together & re-sign one of my favorites.  Jason Williams will be going thru salary arbitration.  He shouldn't have to!  SIGN HIM ALREADY!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home