The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Someday

I once read a sign that said "Those that anger me, control me."  Since then, I try not to get angry.  Hurt, upset, disappointed, annoyed...yes.  Angry, no.

For a bunch of reason, I don't want to go to Church today.  Its days like this that I must FORCE myself to go.  Its usually days like this that I walk out, getting the most from the message. 

I had some strange dreams last night.  1 had to do with CJ, 1 had to deal with Jax.  Other than that, I don't recall that much detail.

Today, the plan is Church, home, food, nap, STUDY STUDY STUDY, class, home, chores, bed.  Softball is back tomorrow (for another 2 weeks) then life calms down.  I was going to the gym yesterday but life got in the way, today I was going to go to the gym but life is getting in the way.  AHHHH!  I've got to get my routine back!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home