The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Unbelievable

The Diamond Rio song that Jo was trying to guess (listed as the title of this post) is WRONG!  Its none of the 3 songs I was thinking of.  That song does remind me of ST, but not to the point of making me all mushy and stuff.  At Karaoke tonight someone sang on of the songs.  How dare them!

I had a good time tonight, a little boring...but all in all, a good time.  I love laughing at drunk people.  Sad word, Army Friend is shipping out for Iraq (for the THIRD time!) in Mid August.  His wife is due with their first baby Sept 17th.  That sucks!!

I try very hard to let things spew within my head for at least 24 hours before blogging about them, I also try to deal with the people the issues are involving before posting about them.  Let me just say...I feel like those that I love and care about those most are the ones that tend to shoot me in the feet the most.  I just don't understand it.  I take 1 step forward, they take 10 steps back.  The more effort I put in, the less they put in.

Just BLAH!  My mood is just BLAH.  I want to be in a happy place darn it!

This being single gig is bugging me lately.  Like I said, just BLAH!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home