The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Hey Batter Batter

Its been a ROUGH few hours if you are a Detroit Sports fan.

On top of Stevie Y hanging up the skates, the Tigers lost...and Ben Wallace is signing with the Bulls.


Onto other things...my mood SUCKS!  I'm trying...but yeah.  Its been going downhill since Sunday morning.  Earlier, Jo was looking at the scrapbook that I just finished.  It includes a few pictures of ST.  JM had to then ask where ST was, why he doesn't see him anymore, why he moved to Ohio, etc.  It was so cute, sweet, and innocent.  It just stung today, because of my crappy mood.

I can't sleep because of said crappy mood, maybe I'll get some more scrapping done.  I did 2 pages earlier, got a book organized.  I have SO much I want to scrap!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home