The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, July 03, 2006

Do What You Want To Do

Blah!  My family is on my nerves!

I'm a die-hard
Red Wings fan, so I'm sadden by the news that Steve Yzerman is hanging up the skates.  He's a legend, a great leader, and a kick ass hockey player.  Honestly, who wants to tell me a better leader in all of sports, ever?

Jo, is a DIE HARD Yzerman fan.  I'm an antagonist.  So, I paid TOY a dollar to go outside and say "Aunt Jo, its okay.  We still have Chelios."
  Jo & Mom didn't find it nearly as funny as TOY and I did.

My guess is OVER RATED (aka Nicklas Lidstrom)
will be wearing the "C" come the fall.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 03, 2006 3:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just remember...Karma! I get a new automatic now. *tear* Good guess for the C. But I don't like it at all!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home