The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, July 03, 2006

The Only One

I'm weird. That's nothing new...we all know that. The newest T's weird issue, I'm home & basically have time to blog...yet I haven't (at least, NOT that much for me!) and I'm feeling guilty about it.

Last night Dad, Jo, JM, TOY, & I went to the Tractor Pull. Sat with Chelle & her dad (Chelle of David's Friends). Had a decent time. Started 72 minutes late & someone got hurt BAD so that delayed the event longer. We ended up leaving before it was over. Mr. Hicks (also from our Church) was in it. YAY!!!!!!!! He didn't finish last this year!!!!!!!!!! His pull was over 50ft further than last years.

I did learn something VERY interesting last night. A friend of mine (She's part of the David's Friends group) is 35 weeks pregnant. SHOCKED is an understatement!! Not shocked at she's pregnant, SHOCKED that she managed to keep it out of the gossip chain of our Church!

Mom, Dad, JM, & TOY are fishing right now. I'm going to go do something productive...like eat, then maybe set up the hammock & read or something outside. Its to nice to stay inside!

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home