The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Lonely Won't Leave Me Alone

A couple of days ago, I posted about how my neck was bothering me.  In the past 9 hours, its gotten a LOT worse.  I'm in so much pain, my Dad saw me cry!  I NEVER let him see me cry because of pain...but never say never.  Its barely manageable if I have something behind my head (like a high back chair, or laying flat on my bed).  I can very slowly turn it from side to side, causing myself more pain.  I won't be going to Church today.  I hate missing Church.  I don't know how much longer I can go without going to see a medical professional.  I just don't want to add to my financial stresses!!

Yesterday was a really nice day!  I woke up at about 12:00, Mom & I went swimming, came in, played online, did laundry, straightened up my bedroom, had dinner with Mom & Dad, Favorite Aunt, Uncle, & cousins stopped over, then we went to some local fireworks. 

The fireworks were nice.  We left our house at 21:14, got there at 21:28, show started at exactly 22:00, we had no problem getting a parking place, and had NO trouble leaving.  Got love Farmville USA.  They were on a little lake, so the reflection was cool.

It was nice to see Favorite Aunt, Uncle, and cousins.  I was upstairs getting ready and I hear "TS".  I was thinking "Geez Mom, I have 15 more minutes to get ready" but it was Favorite Aunt telling me they were here.  A few minutes later, I go outside and my little cousins are just to precious.  "T, T, T, T, Hi T!  I lovvvveeee T."  They both went on and on about how much they love me and miss me for about 3 minutes until my dad was like..."What about me?"  And the older one goes "Yeah, we love you too...but T is funner."  Ha Dad!

We really need to get the other computers in this house online.  Dad needs this device.  ERRRRRRRR!

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home