The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, June 26, 2006

No One Makes It Right

Since I won't be around a computer until Thursday most likely, I should post something now...yet I have little to say & this is cutting into my get ready for bed time.

I'm only working 4 days this week and (hopefully!) 3 days next week.  YAY!  Of course, I'll be VERY poor for awhile...but that's okay.

Shell, Butt, & I are going to see FiReWoRks
Wednesday night (which is why I have Thursday off).  I'm EXCITED!  I've only been to the Detroit Fireworks twice in my entire life (age 5 and (about) age 23).  I might try and sneak to my hometowns fireworks tomorrow night, but we shall see.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home