The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Sunday, June 25, 2006

You And Me

Like I said, I'll be on this device a lot less.  A lot less turned into a TON less than I thought!

I've got to be out the door for Church in 20 minutes, then I have a birthday party, then studying, then class at 17:30.  Sorry to my buddies that I had to cancel on today!  I TOTALLY forgot about the birthday party until about 20:30 last night, when my Mom of all people had to remind me!

Its been a rough, stressful, fun, exciting, exhausting few days.  JJ has been in the hospital, so I've had little adorable Jax for the great majority.  Its nice to know she trusts ME alone with the baby, and I'm the ONLY one!  :-)  Managed somehow, to go out last night with my friends, had a great time.  More later...maybe.

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home