The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What's It Gonna Be

Day 1 of early shift is done & over.  Its going to take some getting used to, but I think the early shift is going to work better for me for a bunch of reasons.  Starting with I spent 27 minutes less in the car then my average drive times.  I was training for a new department at work, but that's on hold for a bit.  I've got a job & for that, I'm trying to be grateful.

Bonfire for David's Friends tonight has turned into an ice cream social.  Shall be fun, but not as fun as a bonfire.  I just hope everyone shows up & everyone gets along. 

I'm off to do something PRODUCTIVE like study or clean or something other than sit here...probably nap.  ;-)

God is good, all the time.  All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home