The Spaz Says

My life is boring! I'll waste you time with a little of this, a little of that, and a whole bunch of nothing!

Monday, June 19, 2006

My Way Home

As I've said over & over lately...I'm BUSY. As I've said over & over lately...somethings got to give!

Well, now is the time for me to start making changes.

Effective Wednesday my hours at work will be 06:00-14:45. Making my drive about 30 minutes less a day, and MUCH less stressful. Plus, with all the changes going on...it should help with some of the stress I have happening there.

I've also decided that NOTHING on TV is worth running myself into the ground. Sports, reality TV, news, NOTHING.

Next comes this computer device...I have messed blogging about SO many things lately...and guess what? The world is still spinning, I'm still breathing.

I've been feeling like a failure of sorts, because I'm not getting everything that I want done...but guess what? The world is still spinning, and I'm still breathing!

Yesterday, I was SO ran into the ground, that I had to stop what I was doing & take care of myself. I cried to have to do it, but the world is still spinning AND I didn't hit a tree.

Actions speak louder than words...and I'm taking actions to change the things I complain about. Doesn't mean I won't complain...hopefully just not as much.

Softball today, softball tomorrow, bonfire for David's Friends on Wednesday, softball Thursday...so I might have some time come Friday. Maybe.

God is good, all the time. All the time, God is good!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home